Shalom Papercut, Welcome Sign, שלום, Hebrew Text, Peace, Judaica Art, Ready for Framing, Jewish Israeli Sentiment, Housewarming Gift, David Fisher
This delicate, laser-cut wall hanging celebrates SHALOM! Shalom can be anything you want it to be: Hello, So Long, and Peace.
Shalom is a Hebrew word that has so much significance and it’s a word that is known the world over! You don’t have to be Jewish or Israeli to adopt this lovely word into your lexicon. This word is free for everyone to use!
My goal is to revive the traditional Jewish art form of paper cutting that goes back to at least the Middle Ages, by using modern laser-cut technology. I want to modernize it and make it available to everyone.
So I’ve papercut the word "Shalom" in Hebrew so that anyone can enjoy its beauty. I’ve placed the word front and center and surrounded it with graceful papercut doves, flowers, and vines all created by my hand and a cutting tool.
It's the perfect gift! Even if the recipient doesn’t know how to read Hebrew, you can tell them what it says and “Voila!” they know their first word!
- Un-framed laser-cut horizontal wall hanging sign that says “שלום” (Shalom)
- White acid-free paper, with colored paper in the background
- Paper Size: 13" X 10.6" / 33 cm X 26.8 cm
- Cutting Size: 8" X 5.6" / 20.4 cm X 14.1 cm
- Hand-signed by me, David Fisher
- Choice of inner background color: Blue, Green or Bordeaux - Please choose your preference in the drop-down menu before you “Add To Cart”
*** This piece is NOT framed, but ready for framing with a store-bought frame, or a custom frame from your local frame shop.
This Hebrew SHALOM sign can be decor for anywhere:
-church or temple entrance
-any place you want to give a warm welcome!
This SHALOM sign can be a gift for anyone:
-newly married couple
-your building’s concierge
-your hair dresser
$160.00 Regular Price
Select background color